Recipe by @shaeallergy_07
Makes: 6 large donuts
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 - 18 minutes
- 1 package Hungry Harry's Muffin Mix
- 3 eggs or egg alternative
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons oil of choice (note: if using an oil that's solid at cool temperatures, like coconut oil, melt the oil before beginning this recipe)
- 1/2 tablespoon gluten free vanilla extract
- YumEarth Choco Yums
- Chocolate Glaze
- Vanilla Glaze
- Lemon Glaze
- Preheat your oven to 360° F, and lightly grease a non-stick donut pan.
- To your oil, add milk, egg, and vanilla extract. Beat until egg is combined.
- Add sifted Muffin Mix. Whisk until lump-free.
- Pour the batter into the donut pan. Use a spoon to smooth the batter's surface before placing in the oven.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until batter is fully baked and bottom of donuts are golden brown. Allow to cool slightly, then remove from pan.
- Optional: After the donuts are completely cooled, dip and coat using any allergy friendly glaze recipes.
- Top with YumEarth Choco Yums