Recipe by @fiveloavesgf
- 1/2 Cup Popcorn Kernels (or 2 bags of microwave popcorn)
- 2 Cups Allergen Free Pretzels (I used Sprouts Store Brand Gluten-Free Pretzels, but Quinns and Fit Joy make tasty options too).
- 1 Cup YumEarth Choco Yums
- 1 Cup YumEarth Halloween Gummy Fruits
- 1 Cup Vegan White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Vegan Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip
- Cover two sheet pans with parchment paper and set aside.
- Pop your popcorn according to packaging instructions, then evenly divide it onto the two sheet pans - taking care to leave out any kernels.
- Mix in pretzels, Choco Yums, and Halloween Gummy Fruits - dividing evenly among the two sheet pans.
- On medium power setting, microwave white chocolate chips for 20-30 second intervals - stirring in between each time - until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Repeat with semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Using a spoon or fork, drizzle both melted chocolates over the popcorn mix.
- Allow the chocolate drizzled popcorn mix to set for about 30 minutes.
- Gently break into chunks and place onto a large serving platter or bowl for everyone to enjoy!