Fruit Snack Popsicles Recipe
Recipe by allergylicious
Summer is a great reason to bring out the ice pop molds and have a little fun in the kitchen! These YumEarth Organic Fruit Snack popsicles are incredibly simple to make, top-9-allergen-free, taste delicious and the kids will love the gummy surprises in each bite! You're sure to fall in love with this popsicle recipe!
- Liquid of choice (Sprite, soda water, fruit juice, lemonade), I used soda.
- 10 YumEarth Organic Fruit Snacks snack packs
- Popsicle Mold
- Place 1 snack pack worth of organic fruit snacks into each of the popsicle molds.
- Pour liquid into each mold making sure not to go past the “fill” line as it may expand a bit.
- If using the toppers that come with the popsicle mold, place those on top. If using wooden popsicle sticks, freeze popsicles first for 30 minutes and then put the sticks in to help them stand upright.
- Freeze 4-6 hours or overnight until set.
- Run the molds under warm water to release the popsicles from the popsicle molds if necessary.
- This recipe also works well with YumEarth Gummy Bears.
- If using a soda such as Sprite, it does not stay frozen very long and must be eaten immediately from the freezer.
- Yield: 6 Popsicles
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Freeze time: 4-12 hours