By: Becky of @heybeckybee
Spring is on the way, and that means it’s time to think about Easter baskets and egg hunts! From sweets to books to clothes and more, there are so many ways to bring joy to your kiddos. I always start with YumEarth’s Easter treats as they are not only delicious but free from the top 9 allergens and what kid doesn’t want to find a sweet treat in their basket?
Here are ideas for how to fill your kiddos baskets with some links included too (side note, you may notice that I love Target!)
- YumEarth Easter gummy fruits, NEW Easter jelly party pack, Easter lollipops and/or Easter giggles
- Easter Book (personal favorite, Happy Easter Mouse!)
- Small game like Uno or Bananagrams
- Outdoor toy like sidewalk chalk or jump rope
- Building toy like LEGOS or Magnetic Tiles
- Hands-on toy like Kinetic Sand or PlayDoh
- Easter stuffed animal (here's a super cute Peep stuffy)
- Easter t-shirt
- Place it all together in an Easter Basket (be sure to select a basket that will fit all of your goodies!
Easter Hunt: Egg filler ideas!
- YumEarth Easter giggles or NEW YumEarth Easter jelly beans party pack
- Bouncy balls
- Fill a large golden egg with a big treasure like a small toy or $2 bill
🐇 Hoppy Easter Every-bunny!