Want to know about ginger and lemon? Here are 10 fun facts about these fascinating plants!
- The ginger plant is an herb.
- Ginger can help with digestion.
- Ginger can help manage blood sugar levels.
- Ginger can help relieve nausea.
- Ginger is used in Chinese and ayurvedic remedies.
- Lemons are native to Asia.
- Lemons are a hybrid between a sour orange and a citron.
- Lemon trees can produce up to 600 pounds of lemons every year and grow up to 20 feet tall.
- An average lemon holds three tablespoons of juice.
- The heaviest lemon was 11 pounds, 9.7 ounces in 2003.
Do you love the flavors of Ginger and Lemon?