- YumEarth Box
- Construction Paper - a few sheets
- X-Acto Knife
- Rubber Cement
- Cut the inside flaps off of the box off
- Using two pieces of construction paper, trace each side of the box (all sides, top and bottom)
- Cut out each piece that you traced, don't throw out the scraps!
- Glue each piece of construction paper to the box
- Cut out the top slot of the box
- Use the scraps and extra paper to cut out hearts, a name card and a flag
- Poke hole for the flag and brad - then attach the flag using the brad
- Glue your name card and hearts to the box
- Get ready to receive those Valentines!