By Diva of @foodallergydiva
- 6 Cups Gluten-Free Crispy Rice Cereal (Note: Rice Krispies are not gluten free, but there are many brands that will work here! A great option is One Degree Organic Foods.)
- 1 Bag of Campfire Marshmallows (any marshmallows will work, but Campfire come from a nut free facility)
- ¼ Cup Dairy Free Butter
- Optional: Edible Grass
- YumEarth Easter Jelly Beans (These are PERFECT for this treat because they look like little eggs and of course they’re made with simple, organic ingredients and are free from the top 9 allergens!)
- Melt dairy free butter in a large pan.
- Add marshmallows, stirring a lot so they don’t burn.
- Once dissolved, add in the Krispy Rice Cereal.
- Spoon the mixture into a greased muffin tin. Note: You need to work fairly quickly with these so they don’t cool too much while you’re shaping them.
- Press down on the treats using a greased spoon to make the nest.
- Once cooled, remove the nest from the tray and add edible grass (optional) and some YumEarth Easter Jelly Beans to decorate!