Recipe by fiveloavesgfb
- 6 Cups rice cereal
- 6 Cups mini vegan marshmallows
- 1/3 Cup vegan butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup YumEarth choco yums
- Combine vegan butter and marshmallows in a pan over low heat.
- Stir frequently to combine melting marshmallows and butter.
- Once mixture is fully combined and melted together, remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla extract and mix well.
- Mix in the rice cereal and choco yums until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13 pan lined with parchment paper, taking care to evenly distribute and smooth over.
- Allow to cool completely for approximately 25 minutes.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!