Choco yums Fudge Squares Recipe
Recipe By thehomebakedvegan
- 2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- ⅔ Cups Oat Milk
- 1 ½ Cup Chocolate Chips (dairy-free/soy-free)
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- ½ Cup Oat Flour, sifted
- ½ Cup YumEarth Choco Yums
- Using a blender or food processor, blend the rolled oats to make coarse crumbs.
- Stir the maple syrup and vegetable oil into the oats until they are all moist.
- Press the oats into the bottom of an 8” square baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 17-20 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, stir together the oat milk, chocolate chips, and vanilla over low-medium heat until melted and smooth.
- Mix in the oat flour and continue cooking over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the baked crust, and sprinkle the top with YumEarth Choco Yums.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours, until the center of the chocolate is firm.
- Cut into 12 -16 squares.