Allergy Awareness Month
May is here and it's officially Allergy Awareness Month! This is a time to come together as a community and raise awareness about the importance of food allergies. Did you know that over 32 million people in the US suffer from food allergies?
At YumEarth, we are committed to creating delicious treats that are free from the top 9 common food allergies, including: peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish and sesame. Support your friends, family and the community this month by sharing safe snacks and some of these helpful resources too!
- Elijah-Alavi Foundation: Works to ensure that all children with severe food allergies and asthma have safe spaces to learn and socialize in daycare centers and schools.
- Food Equality Initiative (FEI): Increases access to nourishing food as medicine for those facing food insecurity - through direct-food service, community collaboration, and advocacy.
- Food Allergy Research and Education (FARE): Dedicated to improving the lives of individuals with food allergies through education, advocacy, and research.
- Spokin: Started by an allergy mom with the mission to bring more YES to the food allergy community. Spokin helps the community find safe foods, places to eat and each other. Spokin's free iOS app has 90k+ reviews of food, restaurants, bakeries, hotels, colleges and more shared directly from the food allergy community. Reviews span 120+ countries and guides are timely and curated with top rated food, restaurants, and more.
- Snacksafely.com: An online food allergy resource geared at connecting the allergic community with products and services that help toward achieving this goal.
May 14-20th is Allergy Awareness Week! Shop on yumearth.com all week long and Candy Club Loyalty Members will EARN 2x YUM points on all orders. Not a loyalty member? Learn more here and sign up today!