5 Holiday Candy Gift Ideas for Everything from Stocking Stuffers to Teacher Gifts
By: Diva of Food Allergy Diva
It seems like as soon as Halloween ends, it’s time to start planning for the holidays! It’s the most magical time of the year as a family, but it can also be one of the most stressful times. Luckily it doesn’t have to be! To help make your holidays a little bit easier and sweeter, I put together 5 fun, festive and SWEET holiday candy gift ideas. From stocking stuffers to DIY teachers gifts, these gift ideas are safe and easy. There are even have unique holiday craft ideas that the kids can join in on! This season, I hope you can get inspired with these fun ideas for holiday gifting below.
1. CANDY STOCKING STUFFERS
Who says stocking stuffers need to be fancy? This year, we have the perfect small stocking stuffer idea for your family. YumEarth candies make for the BEST stocking stuffers for kids because they are free from the top 8 allergens and delicious! What more could any kid want to find in their stocking?Supplies:
- Your favorite stocking(s)
- Your favorite allergy friendly candy (YumEarth has many amazing options - sweet, sour, and chewy candies along with festive holiday goodies like snowman and snowflake shaped gummy fruits, candy canes (regular and mini), holiday giggles, and candy cane lollipops!)
2. PERSONALIZED TEACHER’S GIFT
YumEarth’s Holiday candy also makes great personalized Christmas gifts for teachers! One of my favorite ways to send a personalized gift to a teacher is placing some treats in a jar with a little tag. It looks super cute and is an easy DIY for any busy parent since you can quickly assemble a couple while wrapping gifts or filling stockings!
DIY Teacher’s Gift Supplies:
- Any cute jar works here! I got these from the $1 bin at Target, but you can even use mason jars.
- String or twine
- Card stock or pre-made tags. I used pre-made tags on these, but you can use card stock and make your own for an added personal touch.
- Your favorite school safe candy! YumEarth’s Holiday candy selection is by far the best option for stocking stuffers and gifts because not only are they free of artificial dyes and high fructose corn syrup, they are the perfect inclusive Holiday candy option for schools too. I love ALL of the options, but in my jars above, I used Giggles and the mini candy canes!
- Write a personalized message on your tag.
- Thread the string through your tag and tie it around the jar.
- Fill the jar with your festive YumEarth candy gift of choice!
Any of the YumEarth Holiday candy makes a fun option for a personalized teacher’s gift and can be added to a jar easily! Mix & match! You’ll definitely get an A+ for these personalized teacher’s gifts!
3. CANDY CANE SLEIGH DIY GIFT
These candy cane sleighs are not only simple to make, but they can be a unique personalized gift for a teacher, a fun classroom activity, or can be a Holiday treat for your little ones that they are sure to remember!Candy Cane Sleighs Craft Supplies:
- Glue Gun
- Mini ring boxes
- YumEarth Candy Canes
- YumEarth Holiday Giggles
- Using a glue gun, glue the Giggles bag to the candy canes.
- Glue the ring box to the top of the Giggles bag.
- Optional: add some candy or a trinket inside the box!
Since this activity is a little more parent involved because of the glue gun doing most of the work, I let my kids draw a holiday scene for their sleigh while they waited. They loved it!
The candy canes and Giggles fit together perfectly for the sleigh, so that’s what I included here, but the festive gummies also work great!
4. REINDEER MINI POT DIY GIFT
These little reindeer pots are so easy to make that the kids can make them by themselves with very little help! They make the PERFECT classroom Holiday project or candy gift!
Reindeer Pot Craft Supplies:
- Brown Pipe Cleaners
- Red Pompoms
- Googly Eyes
- Glue Gun
- Mini Terracotta pots (You can find these cheap on Amazon or at stores like Target)
- YumEarth Holiday Giggles (I like that they’re made with simple, organic ingredients minus the high fructose corn syrup, artificial dyes, and GMOs, but most importantly my kids love them, they are school safe, and top 8 allergen free!)
- Help your child glue the eyes and nose on with the glue gun.
- Let the kids make the antlers by bending the wire. Help them with the finishing touches.
- Trim the wire for them afterwards unless they know how to use scissors.
- Add about two bags of Giggles per pot. I let the kids sort them by color to make them more festive and put the non-red and green colors in first, topping it with red and green.
- Lastly, your child can stick in the antlers. Ta-da! Reindeer!
My kids had such a blast making these! I was glad I had the Holiday package of 10 bags of Giggles because we did go through some extras while making them. My kids HAD to try each color before putting them in their little pots.
5. A POP ON TOP - GIFT ACCENT!
No gift is complete without the finishing touch! What kid would choose to have a bow on top instead of candy!? Not mine. Candy is the perfect choice for a pop of color on top of your beautifully wrapped gifts, especially when it’s allergy safe candy.
Lollipop Gift Accent Supplies:
- Wrapping paper
- String, twine, or ribbon
- YumEarth Holiday Lollipops or Candy Canes (These are my favorite topper option because of the festive holiday flavors and because they’re made with simple, organic ingredients, they are school safe, and top allergen free!)
- Wrap your gift as you normally would using your tape & scissors.
- Tie your string around with a bow.
- Slide the lollipop or candy cane under the center of the bow string.
- Fix it down with a piece of tape.
I hope you liked reading my 5 Holiday Candy Gift Ideas for Everything from Stocking Stuffers to Teachers! This holiday season you’ll blow everyone away with your unique gifts and tasty treats. Be sure to check out my other fun Holiday recipes, and don’t forget to stock up on YumEarth Organic Holiday candy online or find them at your nearest store now!